Well, maybe not tonight but certainly sometime really soon!
Hi, my name is Dr. Lateefah Wielenga, founder of The Coaching Kiva (formerly The Coaching Kitchen) and I am a Co-Creator. I help men create wonderful, lasting relationships with beautiful, interesting, loving women.
I know many of you guys have been stumped when it comes to approaching that beautiful, sexy women you’ve had your eye on – or that has been standing right in front of you. You’ve probably thought “Man she’s hot. I’d really like to talk to her.” But for some reason you just didn’t follow through. You didn’t go up to her and start a conversation – you didn’t ask her name – you never even asked for her number.
If this or something similar has happened to you – even if you’ve had the courage to ask her out and you didn’t get the results you were hoping for, I would love to help you succeed the next time.
Men and women both want the same things; Love, attention and connection. They want that first date and then the second. But there are two different ways to go about getting what you want; the way that works, and the way that doesn’t. I’d like to personally help you have the success you are looking for. I’d like to help you become the kind of man that can naturally and easily approach very attractive women, have a fun and interesting conversations with them, and ask for their telephone numbers. The ultimate goal is to feel comfortable enough to ask them out and – eventually become relaxed enough to meet the woman for YOU!
I’m a woman with a background is in psychology (Ph.D) and I’m an expert on relationships. I am the online Relationship Columnist for the Long Beach Grunion Gazette. I know what women want and I am ready to work with you to assist you with Gaining More Confidence With Women.
We will work together to…
1. Create a crystal clear vision of the kind of woman you’d like to have in your life and the kind of relationship you’d like to have with her.
2. We’ll uncover the hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success with women and dating.
3. You’ll leave the session renewed, reenergized, and inspired to take consistent action in your dating and love life so that you can finally have the success with women that you’ve always wanted.
To begin your Confidence With Women Co-Creating session today, simply click reply to this email and answer the following questions:
1. How long have you been single?
2. What do you see as your biggest challenge with the women you are dating?
3. What was your greatest relationship to date?
4. On a scale of 1-10 how important is it for you to get this area of your life handled once and for all?
Click reply and remember to include your name and phone number so that someone from our office can give you a call and schedule your special 30-minute session today.
Until next time…
All good things…
Lateefah Wielenga, Ph.D.
The sooner you send us your answers, the more likely you are to get a session. Click reply now.